WHAT YOU'LL LEARN AT THE VIRTUAL TINY HOUSE WORKSHOP
CHOOSING A TRAILER
Dan will walk you step by step through choosing the right tiny house trailer for your needs. This is literally the foundation of your house - and one of the most important decisions you will make! Make sure you're getting the right trailer for your build and what you need to watch out for.
If "electrical" sounds intimidating to you, this part of the workshop will clarify your questions and show you just how simple this system really is. The way Dan breaks it down is so easy to understand. His trainings on this topic are step-by-step and practical.
PLUMBING MADE EASY
If you're wondering about how you're going to have a shower, a sink, and running water - we've got you covered! Doing your own plumbing isn't as hard as it sounds! Dan's step by step explanations show you everything you need to know to go forward with confidence. You will see everything you need to feel confident in plumbing for tiny homes.
What tools do you need to build a tiny house? What methods does Dan use to put together his custom built tiny homes? This lesson will go over the building basics. You will learn about screws vs. nails, best practices, and have all of your "but how does that fit together?" questions answered!
PLUS THE LIVE Q & A Session
DESIGNING YOUR TINY HOME
Mariah designed and built her own tiny space and has designed many other small spaces. In this workshop, she will show you how the design process works so that you can confidently design a tiny home that is uniquely YOU!
OFF-GRID SYSTEMS, PV, + GREYWATER
Want to take your tiny house off the grid? Planning to use solar power or recycle your greywater? Want to use a waterless composting toilet? Mariah has a degree in Sustainable Design and Build - with a focus on off-grid systems. She will be walking you through the elements of an off-grid tiny home. You don't need to implement all of these systems - but you'lllearn how you can incorporate these money and planet-saving elements into your design.
DOWNSIZING AND TRANSITIONING TO TINY
After downsizing her own life from 1500+ square feet to just 112 sq. ft. (and then 35 while living in a van!), Mariah has helped thousands of people with their own downsizing journeys. She will be showing you how to curate a life you love, WHY we hold on to stuff, HOW to get rid of the stuff, and how to make a smooth transition from dream to reality.
SUSTAINABLE BUILDING AND MATERIALS
If you plan to use sustainable or reclaimed materials in your tiny home, this is for you. Mariah will be covering how to build a sustainable tiny home, how to choose materials, what your options are, and how to save money when building with reclaimed materials!
PLUS THE LIVE Q & A Session
BONUSES for Virtual Tiny House Workshop attendees
All live attendees will receive as special bonuses:
- a free copy of Dan's eBook, The Tiny House Design and Construction Guide.
- Access to the recordings of the trainings
- More than $1200 worth of discounts on your favorite tiny house products.
You'll also learn...
- How to save THOUSANDS of dollars on your tiny house building materials (many of our workshop attendees say THIS INFO ALONE is worth the cost of the entire workshop!)
- How to build your own composting toilet for less than $50, and save $1,000 on a dry toilet solution
- How to create your own solar power system and save hundreds of dollars on components for your PV system
- The Step-by-Step process for building your tiny house (what to do first, second, third, in what order)
- Which building materials, insulation, and windows and appliances we recommend
- And so much more!